- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- In North Korea, Even Wild Bears Mourn the Passing of Their Dear Leader
- Generic Names For Soft Drinks In The US
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
Category Archives: politics
Mark Steyn, in an article about Barack Obama’s patriotism and love of Christianity, quotes Theodore Dalrymple: In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor … Continue reading
Walker comes across personally as a little wooden and boring, but overall this is a great ad and a great message. Compared to Rick Perry, Walker is certainly more impressive. Perry makes a lot of claims about his role in … Continue reading
In a meeting with congressional leaders in 2009, three days after his inauguration, Barack Obama famously told GOP leaders that he was not interested in their ideas or input, and that essentially they should sit down and shut up, because … Continue reading
Barack Obama, speaking at an event in Rhode Island yesterday: Looking at this in the best possible light, Obama wants more money for pre-school education, and thinks it is a travesty that some people (especially women) have to stay home … Continue reading