- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #Cuckservative Con
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What's Good About The Iran Nuclear Deal? (Infographic)
- Look Who's Laughing
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 4)
Category Archives: politics
Recently, we’ve been seeing the #cuckservative hashtag thrown around a lot on Twitter, usually in defense of Donald Trump. Ostensibly, the people using this hashtag are upset conservatives who feel like they have been “cuckolded” by the GOP establishment. However, … Continue reading
When I was young, one of the heroes of the churches I went to was Bob Harrington, the so-called Chaplain of Bourbon Street. Bob had made a big name for himself by ministering in the French Quarter of New Orleans, … Continue reading
Before getting to the meat of this post, let’s first stipulate that the Democrats have a good chance of winning the 2016 presidential election, no matter whom they nominate. Don’t get me wrong: as far as I know the GOP … Continue reading
Mark Steyn, in an article about Barack Obama’s patriotism and love of Christianity, quotes Theodore Dalrymple: In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor … Continue reading
Walker comes across personally as a little wooden and boring, but overall this is a great ad and a great message. Compared to Rick Perry, Walker is certainly more impressive. Perry makes a lot of claims about his role in … Continue reading