- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Church-Going Family Man
- Memories of Alaska
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Photos of the day: Waiting for the Bus, Shanghai
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 10)
Tag Archives: abortion
While I do not agree with Carly Fiorina on every point, at the moment I’m inclined to support her for president. My reasons: 1) She was visibly outraged by the Planned Parenthood videos. Most of the other candidates are against … Continue reading
Many people imagine that if enough information comes out about what Planned Parenthood is doing and if people would only find out what abortion really entails, there would be a groundswell of opposition against abortion, and it would be outlawed. … Continue reading
I said this on Twitter, and I’ll repeat it here. I sincerely believe God had a question as to whether or not people claiming to be Christians and conservatives were really willing to stand for the truth, or were just … Continue reading
When I was young, one of the heroes of the churches I went to was Bob Harrington, the so-called Chaplain of Bourbon Street. Bob had made a big name for himself by ministering in the French Quarter of New Orleans, … Continue reading
This is MSNBC’s Craig Melvin interviewing congresswoman Marsha Blackburn (R., Tenn.) about the current bill that would outlaw abortions after the 20th week. It is odd that he accuses her of pandering, when pro-abortion politicians are famous for doing exactly … Continue reading