- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Japan Announces Designs For Coins Commemorating The Tohoku Earthquake And Tsunami
- I Offended You?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Photo of the Day: Hello Kitty Airlines
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Mark Steyn, in an article about Barack Obama’s patriotism and love of Christianity, quotes Theodore Dalrymple: In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor … Continue reading
Barack Obama, speaking at an event in Rhode Island yesterday: Looking at this in the best possible light, Obama wants more money for pre-school education, and thinks it is a travesty that some people (especially women) have to stay home … Continue reading
Yes, Barack Obama is so cool. I mean, like, he’s black, you know, and I’m so proud that America has a black president, and he’s so cool, and we are all so cool for electing him, and everyone is cool … Continue reading
From the first lady’s Twitter stream: The President & FLOTUS joined millions to #Remember911 with service by assembling backpacks with @KaBOOM volunteers. pic.twitter.com/OpIhhQLIlb — The First Lady (@FLOTUS) September 12, 2014 As in “kaboom”. At this point, it is no … Continue reading
David French has a powerful post regarding his support for the second Iraq War. It should be read in full, but here is the key section: Earlier this week, progressive Christian writer Jonathan Merritt called me out by name as an … Continue reading
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
According to Chosun Ilbo, this Chinese video of Kim Jong-un dancing to a techno-pop song has infuriated North Korea, because it somehow “seriously compromises Kim’s dignity and authority”. We are unsure what dignity or true authority he has, given that his … Continue reading