- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Map Of American Ancestry, By County
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- Some Thoughts On The JFK Assassination
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
Tag Archives: Barack Obama
Mark Steyn, in an article about Barack Obama’s patriotism and love of Christianity, quotes Theodore Dalrymple: In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor … Continue reading
Barack Obama, speaking at an event in Rhode Island yesterday: Looking at this in the best possible light, Obama wants more money for pre-school education, and thinks it is a travesty that some people (especially women) have to stay home … Continue reading
Yes, Barack Obama is so cool. I mean, like, he’s black, you know, and I’m so proud that America has a black president, and he’s so cool, and we are all so cool for electing him, and everyone is cool … Continue reading
From the first lady’s Twitter stream: The President & FLOTUS joined millions to #Remember911 with service by assembling backpacks with @KaBOOM volunteers. pic.twitter.com/OpIhhQLIlb — The First Lady (@FLOTUS) September 12, 2014 As in “kaboom”. At this point, it is no … Continue reading
David French has a powerful post regarding his support for the second Iraq War. It should be read in full, but here is the key section: Earlier this week, progressive Christian writer Jonathan Merritt called me out by name as an … Continue reading