- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Memories of Alaska
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Beijing's Subway Station Names, Translated Literally
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
Tag Archives: Carbon dioxide
Professor Robert Carter has a long and quite good article on global warming over at the American Institute for Technology and Science Education. His main thesis is that without a doubt CO² can cause a small rise in lower-atmospheric temperature, … Continue reading