- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #Cuckservative Con
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- What was the Real Cause of 9/11?
- Look Who's Laughing
- What's Good About The Iran Nuclear Deal? (Infographic)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
Tag Archives: conservatives
Larry O’Connor makes a great point regarding the fixation many conservatives have on presidential politics: I hear it from half the callers on my talk radio shows. I read it in the comment sections of my favorite blogs. I see … Continue reading
Richard Cohen’s recent column in the WaPo is a marvel of calumny, logical inconsistency, and sloppy writing. First the calumny: Today’s GOP is not racist, as Harry Belafonte alleged about the tea party, but it is deeply troubled — about … Continue reading
In the midst of the government shutdown, there has been the expected flurry of polls showing that the GOP has taken a big hit. And of course, this has caused many in the GOP to begin to lose their nerve. … Continue reading
Peter Wehner has an interesting post in Commentary regarding the tenor of many people who go by the conservative banner. His post should be read in full, but here is the money quote: There have always been those in politics … Continue reading
I’m on a roll this week, offending some longtime readers of this blog. First, by calling out Sandy Hook conspiracy truthers as morons, and now with this: Key point: If states’ rights means more to you than individual God-given rights, … Continue reading
Ramesh Ponnuru made an interesting observation yesterday, which bears repeating: One false claim making the rounds about the House Republicans who defeated John Boehner’s “Plan B” last night is that they don’t understand that higher taxes are inevitable. A lot … Continue reading