- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
- Radium Brand Creamery Butter
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
Before getting to the meat of this post, let’s first stipulate that the Democrats have a good chance of winning the 2016 presidential election, no matter whom they nominate. Don’t get me wrong: as far as I know the GOP … Continue reading
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
Note that I am not a Catholic, but this post on Biltrix really struck a chord with me. A Catholic believer asked if it was a mortal sin to support a candidate who was pro-abortion. The point about it being … Continue reading
The Obama campaign has now released a video called “Republican Women For Obama“, purporting to feature women who have been lifelong Republicans but who have just now come to their senses and realized that the Republican Party is evil. True … Continue reading
The abortion industry had its origins not in the women’s movement, but in the progressivist eugenics movement of the early 19th century. And, as much as it still tries to pretend that abortion is a women’s issue, sometimes the mask … Continue reading
According to the Charleston Gazette, Keith Judd, of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana, Texas, now has about 40% of the vote in the West Virginia Democratic presidential primary. He trails Barack Obama, 90,452 votes to 60,496, Sadly, since most … Continue reading