- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Photo Of The Day: Dinner By Candlelight
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Memories of Alaska
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
Tag Archives: Democratic Party
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
Note that I am not a Catholic, but this post on Biltrix really struck a chord with me. A Catholic believer asked if it was a mortal sin to support a candidate who was pro-abortion. The point about it being … Continue reading
The Obama campaign has now released a video called “Republican Women For Obama“, purporting to feature women who have been lifelong Republicans but who have just now come to their senses and realized that the Republican Party is evil. True … Continue reading
The abortion industry had its origins not in the women’s movement, but in the progressivist eugenics movement of the early 19th century. And, as much as it still tries to pretend that abortion is a women’s issue, sometimes the mask … Continue reading
According to the Charleston Gazette, Keith Judd, of the Federal Correctional Institution in Texarkana, Texas, now has about 40% of the vote in the West Virginia Democratic presidential primary. He trails Barack Obama, 90,452 votes to 60,496, Sadly, since most … Continue reading
One thing that the current flawed crop of GOP candidates–along with the do-nothing GOP leadership in Congress–illustrates more than anything else is the dry-rot within the Republican Party. Regardless of who wins the presidency in 2012, unless something changes we … Continue reading