- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Memories of Alaska
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Photo of the Day: Hello Kitty Airlines
- "Twelve Reasons Why I Voted Democratic"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
Tag Archives: Democratic
(H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrat Elizabeth Warren Caught Fundraising Off Of Benghazi Pelosi: “Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi! Why aren’t we talking about something else?” Barack Obama’s good little #Benghazi minions. Clift: Ambassador killed in Benghazi attack wasn’t murdered-murdered, or something ‘Making … Continue reading
Anyone can make typos and spelling mistakes, but only an idiot would post a sign without having proofread it. Thus, Senate Democrats posted this sign at their press conference today, where they announced that they were eliminating the filibuster: This … Continue reading
I have been very busy recently with other projects, so I have not had much time for blogging, but this news story was simply to outlandish to ignore. A student at Florida Atlantic University lodged a complaint against a teacher … Continue reading
This is nothing more than a transparent attempt to Palinize Marco Rubio, because the Democrats rightly perceive him as their biggest threat in 2016: We are not saying that Rubio should or will be the nominee. However, if this is … Continue reading
I’m on a roll this week, offending some longtime readers of this blog. First, by calling out Sandy Hook conspiracy truthers as morons, and now with this: Key point: If states’ rights means more to you than individual God-given rights, … Continue reading
According to the Daily Beast, It’s official: Mark Sanford is running for his old congressional seat in South Carolina. The former governor, who ended his second term in disgrace after admitting to an extramarital affair with an Argentine woman he … Continue reading
Nancy Pelosi wanted to have a photo taken on the capitol steps of all the female lawmakers in Congress. Unfortunately, some could not make it on time, so the photo was taken without them. Never mind, they can always be … Continue reading