- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What is Roe vs Wade? ... Uh, two ways of coming to the United States?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photos of the day: Waiting for the Bus, Shanghai
- Photo of the day: Train to Kameoka
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Memories of Alaska
Tag Archives: Eric Holder
So twisted, I just had to laugh. (H/t Vodka Pundit) Related articles Barack Obama and Eric Holder in: Scandalabra
Senator Charles Grassley, the ranking member of the US Senate Committee on the Judiciary, has sent a letter to US Attorney General Eric Holder detailing reasons why Grassley believes that the Department of Justice lied–and not just misspoke–in its February … Continue reading
Issa’s Letter to Obama Regarding Claims of Executive Privilege Over Fast and Furious Documents (Full Text)
On Monday, Congressman Darrell Issa, Chairman of the Committee on Oversight and Government Reform in the US House of Representatives, sent a letter in reply to the White House regarding President Barack Obama’s claims of executive privilege over the release … Continue reading
“We absolutely agree with the need to find out why Fast and Furious happened …” Then why stonewall Congress for more than a year? “… and why it was employed in the previous administration.” Operation Fast and Furious was started … Continue reading
Katie Pavlich of Townhall reports that The meeting between Attorney General Eric Holder and Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Darrell Issa has ended after 20 minutes of discussion. Holder came with an offer of a briefing on Fast and … Continue reading
Michelle “Just a Blogger” Malkin and Juan “The Complete Tool” Williams discuss Eric Holder’s appointment of an Obama supporter as one of the special prosecutors to investigate recent national security leaks. “Flame”? “Flame”? Who exactly is this Valerie “Flame” person … Continue reading
First, a bit of background. Wide Receiver was a Bush administration program wherein the ATF fitted guns with RFID tags and then allowed the guns to be sold to known gun runners. The RFID tags should have allowed the ATF … Continue reading