- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Memories of Alaska
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- No Applause After Obama's Sad, Tired Speech In The Netherlands (Video)
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- The Thick, Black Theory
Tag Archives: failure
Progressive journalist Ron Fournier appears to have lost hope in his chosen messiah. In an article for the National Journal, he bewails “the End of the Presidency”: Claiming a mandate he never had, the newly reelected president foisted a bold … Continue reading
I must confess some bitterness. I have suffered some reversals in my career recently, in large part because I apparently do my job too well. My General Manager told me outright that he was promoting another man over me and … Continue reading
I wrote this three years ago. After the 2012 election defeat, this post is even truer now than it was when it was written. —————————– Back when most Americans lived on farms, one common problem was a farm dog that … Continue reading
The Obama campaign has now released a video called “Republican Women For Obama“, purporting to feature women who have been lifelong Republicans but who have just now come to their senses and realized that the Republican Party is evil. True … Continue reading
(H/t Richard Brookhiser)
Apart from concerns about statism and the growth of the federal government, the main reason to be against Obamacare is economic. It is such a poorly conceived idea and poorly written law that it has already hamstrung the US economy, … Continue reading
So, white people are all racists. Huh. That’s why Barack Obama won the 2008 election by four points in 2008, getting 365 electoral votes to John McCain’s 173 electoral votes. Indeed, Obama won a larger percentage of the vote in … Continue reading