- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Church-Going Family Man
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Let's Get Real: When Young, Lesbian Bloggers Turn Out To Be Older, Married Men
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- Plato and Fascism
Tag Archives: federal budget
Contrary to the latest reports in the state run media, the idea of sequestration did not come from the GOP–it was initiated by the White House. To see why sequestration was proposed and accepted, we need to go back to … Continue reading
I am so thankful that people have shared my posts on Facebook and Twitter, or have even reposted them on their blogs. It actually means quite a bit to me, as it means that what I have posted has been … Continue reading
This is by far the best illustration I’ve seen of the current budget crisis: (H/t David Voth) Related articles Shameful: Senate fiscal cliff deal raises deficit $4 trillion over 10 years… Fiscal-Cliff Kabuki Nears Final Scene CBO: Senate Fiscal Cliff … Continue reading
CNBC’s Maria Bartiromo absolutely lets Senator Ben Cardin (D-Maryland) have it in this interview. “Are you guys just incompetent, or what?” “The American people are tired of their lawmakers thinking that they are stupid.” (H/t Legal Insurrection) Related articles CNBC … Continue reading
This is old, but it is the first time I’ve seen it, and it gave me one or two chuckles: (H/t Sister Toldjah)
At first, the accusation was that Rick Santorum is a big government conservative. Now, some people have doubled-down and are accusing Santorum of effectively being a liberal on fiscal issues, and are even going so far as to say that … Continue reading