- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- "Twelve Reasons Why I Voted Democratic"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 10)
- The World's Oldest Swiss Army Knife
- What Can One Dollar Buy Around The World?
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- The President's Priorities: The Government Snoops On Churches, But Not Mosques
Tag Archives: GOP 2012 primaries
Thaddeus McCotter represents Michigan’s 11th congressional district in the US House of Representatives. Despite having a very low national profile, he has entered the race for president. I confess that I know virtually nothing about him. People who are more … Continue reading
This is from a recent column by Democrat political operative Donna Brazile: In my last column, I presented reasons why Sarah Palin should not be dismissed as a presidential hopeful. Because one column alone couldn’t cover everything, I offer another … Continue reading
Voice-Over: People do not give it credence that voters could get politically involved and go off in the election time to kick the incumbent out, but it did happen. It was just three years ago when a coward by the … Continue reading
Here are the approval ratings of GOP contenders among Republicans according to the most recent survey by the Associated Press-Gfk: Palin–63% Romney–61% Bachmann–54% Pawlenty–43% Gingrich–43% Huntsman–23% As noted by Don Surber, the AP report buries the lede–it is not until … Continue reading
Tina Korbe at Hot Air quotes and comments upon Mark Levin’s defense of Palin: Levin took issue with much of the common criticisms of Palin, particularly those concerning whether or not she can win the 2012 election and how she … Continue reading
This has been a silly primary season. Daniels and Huckabee were flirting with getting in, and now they are out. Trump was in, and now is out, but may get in again. Christie and Ryan are being pushed to run, … Continue reading
So saith Mike Allen at Politico: Romneyworld strongly believes that if Palin gets in, he wins more easily. “The shock value would cause elected officials and party officials to rally around Mitt, because she’d scare the daylights out of them,” … Continue reading