- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Look Who's Laughing
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
Tag Archives: GOP
Byron York has an interesting post on a new Granite State poll of possible 2016 presidential primary contenders in New Hampshire. While York focuses on the bad news for Mark Rubio (he is now at 2%), the most striking feature … Continue reading
Theda Skocpol has an interesting piece in the Atlantic explaining why the Tea Party isn’t going away any time soon. She writes from the perspective of someone who generally dislikes the Tea Party and what it stands for, so some … Continue reading
There are two ways of looking at the most recent budget deal being pushed by Paul Ryan and Pat Murray. The first is on the basis of policy, while the second is on the basis of politics. From a policy … Continue reading
In the midst of the government shutdown, there has been the expected flurry of polls showing that the GOP has taken a big hit. And of course, this has caused many in the GOP to begin to lose their nerve. … Continue reading
ZoNation: “If you can’t even take your own party back, what makes you think you can take the country back?”
This is the inimitable Alonzo Rachel, explaining why a third party is a bad idea. Though I don’t agree with him 100% on his basic thesis, he makes some sound points. A third party should be the last resort. Rather, … Continue reading