- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Memories of Alaska
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- You Won't Believe What's On The Logo Of This Fake KFC In Thailand: Hitler
- Photo of the day: Train to Kameoka
- The USS Big Government In Need Of A Tow
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
Tag Archives: Israel
Say what you will about the Israeli response to Hamas and the attack on Gaza, there is is still something very, very wrong when the elected leaders of a people prioritize building terrorist tunnels to attack their neighbors over feeding … Continue reading
Crisis on the borders, terrorists seizing uranium, Iraq in flames, Israel under attack, the economy in tatters, and this is what the White House posted on its front page today: It should not take a rocket scientist to see that … Continue reading
Today, a friend posted a long rant against Israel on Facebook because Israel had bombed Syria. All of his points were good and true. Funny thing, though: He did not rant when Syria used chemical weapons against its own people, … Continue reading
Yes, it snows in the Holy Land. It does not happen very often, but it does happen. Here is a great photo of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount covered in snow: I love this photo, as it looks like a … Continue reading
This is a photo of an Israeli mother defending her child with her life, during a red alert siren in Israel. (H/t Peace, Love, Israel) Contrast this to the photo below, of the daughter of Hamas member Muhammad Al-Homs, who … Continue reading
The Washington Post reports that About 500 rockets have been fired into Israel over past two days, and 184 have been intercepted by Iron Dome … making it a fairly accurate defense system. “It’s unbelievable, we are very pleased with how … Continue reading
More in the category of news that the MSM refuses to report: Here is a photo of Israeli Defense Force soldiers protecting Palestinian children from rockets indiscriminately fired from Gaza. (H/t Powerline) Related articles Thugs of a Feather: #Anonymous Supports … Continue reading