- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- A Touch From Heaven
- Memories of Alaska
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
Tag Archives: Japan
Since returning to Japan, I have been involved in many projects to earn a living for myself and my family, and as a seminary graduate I sometimes work part-time in Japan’s bridal industry. The bridal industry in Japan has a … Continue reading
(H/t The Blaze) In my neighborhood in Japan, one dollar can buy 5 ounces of raw pasta, about 2 ounces of raw rice, a bottle of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, or a small candy bar.