- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Church-Going Family Man
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Memories of Alaska
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photos of the day: Waiting for the Bus, Shanghai
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
Tag Archives: Japan
Since returning to Japan, I have been involved in many projects to earn a living for myself and my family, and as a seminary graduate I sometimes work part-time in Japan’s bridal industry. The bridal industry in Japan has a … Continue reading
(H/t The Blaze) In my neighborhood in Japan, one dollar can buy 5 ounces of raw pasta, about 2 ounces of raw rice, a bottle of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, or a small candy bar.
Yesterday, I was waiting for a train at a distant train station when I found myself cornered by a stranger who wanted to talk. We got on the same train, so the conversation continued for about another hour until he … Continue reading