- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The Average Chinese Makes As Much As A Janitor In Thailand
- Another Power Line Video: "Doorbell"
- The 1939 Plexiglass Pontiac "Ghost Car"
- "Needed The Money I Did"
- Foods To Avoid In China
Tag Archives: Japan
Since returning to Japan, I have been involved in many projects to earn a living for myself and my family, and as a seminary graduate I sometimes work part-time in Japan’s bridal industry. The bridal industry in Japan has a … Continue reading
(H/t The Blaze) In my neighborhood in Japan, one dollar can buy 5 ounces of raw pasta, about 2 ounces of raw rice, a bottle of water, 1/4 cup of coffee, or a small candy bar.