- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- IRS Commissioner Tries, Fails To Defend Himself From Ravaging Pit Bull
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- American Soldiers Protect Afghani Father and Son
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Plato and Fascism
- A Touch From Heaven
Tag Archives: Jesus
Yesterday, I was waiting for a train at a distant train station when I found myself cornered by a stranger who wanted to talk. We got on the same train, so the conversation continued for about another hour until he … Continue reading
Whenever I hear people talk of a political or religious leader as being principled, honest, or humble, alarm bells immediately go off in my head. The reason? From bitter experience, I have learned that “principled” people will often do and … Continue reading
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11: 1. Before we can define “faith”, we must first define “hope”, as the Bible says that “faith is the substance of things hoped … Continue reading
On November 10, 2013, at the Memorial Church of the Reformation in Speyer, Germany, an interfaith concert was scheduled for the purpose of bringing Islam and Christianity together. The concert was supposed to be opened with a prayer by a … Continue reading
It seems that everyone nowadays wants to reinterpret Jesus to suit their own sensibilities or political agendas, and so many people speculating on what Jesus would look like if he came today imagine him somehow as a homeless wretch, a … Continue reading