- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Touch From Heaven
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- DHS Now Issuing Youtube Takedown Notices?
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading