- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 9)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Another Power Line Video: "Doorbell"
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 1)
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading