- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The #Cuckservative Con
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- What's Good About The Iran Nuclear Deal? (Infographic)
- Look Who's Laughing
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 4)
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading