- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- Selfish Ambition, the Killer of Revivals and Churches
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- You Won't Believe What's On The Logo Of This Fake KFC In Thailand: Hitler
- Can Huckabee Win The GOP Nomination?
- What Happens On The Internet Every Minute Of The Day (Infographic)
Tag Archives: Kyoto
I saw this restaurant in Fushimi, Kyoto. The name in Japanese is “Rou Matsuri” (漁祭)–which can be translated as “Fisherman’s Festival”. The wooden signs explain the kinds of food the restaurant serves (mostly fish, of course), while the ball of … Continue reading