- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Boehner's Letter to Congress on Why he has Broken Off Debt Negotiations With Obama
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Photo of the Day: Giant Crab, Osaka, Japan
- The 1939 Plexiglass Pontiac "Ghost Car"
Tag Archives: Middle East
Crisis on the borders, terrorists seizing uranium, Iraq in flames, Israel under attack, the economy in tatters, and this is what the White House posted on its front page today: It should not take a rocket scientist to see that … Continue reading
What’s good about the Iran nuclear deal? Nothing. (H/t No Moss Here) Related articles Will’s Take: Iran Will Go Nuclear White House celebrate disaster of a “deal” with Iran Iran’s Nuclear Program – Deal Or No Deal? How Iran Sees … Continue reading
Yes, it snows in the Holy Land. It does not happen very often, but it does happen. Here is a great photo of Jerusalem and the Temple Mount covered in snow: I love this photo, as it looks like a … Continue reading
According to Tundra Tabloids, The Arabic blogger at Basees.blogspot has the following: (google trans) I saw this ad on facebook and publication not know how his health, but it seems to me that it is real. This site link advertising … Continue reading
This is a photo of an Israeli mother defending her child with her life, during a red alert siren in Israel. (H/t Peace, Love, Israel) Contrast this to the photo below, of the daughter of Hamas member Muhammad Al-Homs, who … Continue reading
When my Christian Arab son-in-law saw the “Innocence of Muslims” trailer, his first impression was that it was a false flag operation being mounted by Muslim radicals in order to provide a pretext for their actions. In my opinion, we … Continue reading