- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Touch From Heaven
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- DHS Now Issuing Youtube Takedown Notices?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
Tag Archives: Mitt Romney
Here is a screenshot of a portion of a “personal” email I just received from Mitt Romney: This is fascinating on so many levels. First of all, how did he get my email address? I work fairly hard to keep … Continue reading
One common meme on Twitter and on conservative blogs nowadays is that Mitt Romney was right about many things during the 2012 election campaign, while Obama, the Democrats, or the MSM were wrong. (The latest posting in that vein can … Continue reading
The other day on MSNBC, they showed a picture of Mitt Romney’s family, in order to make fun of the fact that he has a black grandchild. Here is the video: Today, the host Melissa Harris-Perry offered this “apology”: On … Continue reading
So, we have CPAC, which it seems like half the Republicans in the nation were not invited to, and which a good many conservatives were also not welcomed. At gatherings like this, everyone has their own advice, and when a … Continue reading