- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Church-Going Family Man
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Memories of Alaska
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Let's Get Real: When Young, Lesbian Bloggers Turn Out To Be Older, Married Men
Tag Archives: national debt
This is by far the best illustration I’ve seen of the current budget crisis: (H/t David Voth) Related articles Shameful: Senate fiscal cliff deal raises deficit $4 trillion over 10 years… Fiscal-Cliff Kabuki Nears Final Scene CBO: Senate Fiscal Cliff … Continue reading
On July 3, 2008, Barack Obama criticized George W. Bush for the national debt, saying that it was unpatriotic to owe so much money to China: It is true that in eight years Bush added $4 trillion to the national … Continue reading
Why would I post this graph and excerpt from Mark Knoller of CBS showing that the federal debt has grown more in Obama’s three years and two months of office than it did in Bush’s eight years? Three reasons: It’s … Continue reading
(H/t Politicons) From the administration which brought us Solyndra, Fast and Furious, a national debt greater than the GDP, 13 million unemployed …
It tells you a lot that the last time I saw Charlie Rose on TV was on his local TV program in Dallas long before he went national. He looked much younger then. Me, not so much. I always looked … Continue reading
This infographic was published in the Wall Street Journal last week, showing the various records Barack Obama has set during his presidency: While it is true that there was an economic shock just prior to the election, it is worth … Continue reading
Here is the complete video of Sarah Palin speaking at Indianola, Iowa on September 3: (H/t Conservatives for Palin) In the speech, Palin launched a full-throttle assault against the nexus between the permanent political class and crony capitalism. While this … Continue reading