- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Church-Going Family Man
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Memories of Alaska
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Photos of the day: Waiting for the Bus, Shanghai
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
Tag Archives: Newt Gingrich
This made me laugh. (H/t Newt Gingrich Judges You) Related articles Newt Gingrich Bit By Angry Penguin (lonelyconservative.com) FEC Reports: Gingrich Campaign Ended March With More Than $4.3 Million Debt UPDATE: ‘State of Confusion’ Over Gingrich’s North Carolina Schedule (theothermccain.com)
Rick Santorum has suspended his presidential campaign, conceding the race to Mitt Romney. Realistically, he did not have a chance to get the nomination. However, there were reasons–often spelled out in this blog–for continuing to fight all the way to … Continue reading
Much has been made of Rick Santorum’s off-the-cuff comment today that we might be better off with Obama than with Mitt Romney: You win by giving people the opportunity to see a different vision for our country, not someone who’s … Continue reading
My post the other day about the poll showing Rick Santorum ahead of both Barack Obama and Mitt Romney, and Obama ahead of Romney, in North Carolina, Virginia, Ohio, and Florida needs some refinement. If we eliminate the states which … Continue reading