- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Church-Going Family Man
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Memories of Alaska
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Photos of the day: Waiting for the Bus, Shanghai
- Tashkurgan, China: The Treacherous Road to School
Tag Archives: Obamacare
When I was young, one of the heroes of the churches I went to was Bob Harrington, the so-called Chaplain of Bourbon Street. Bob had made a big name for himself by ministering in the French Quarter of New Orleans, … Continue reading
Or, Barack Obama’s view of the Gospels. (H/t Craigé) Related articles ObamaCare To Punish The Good Samaritan Rev. Franklin Graham: Billy Graham Evangelistic Association also targeted by the IRS Graham to Obama: IRS targeted BGEA and Samaritan’s Purse, too Graham … Continue reading
An Oklahoma reporter confronted Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the unpopularity of Obamacare. Her response was just priceless: The reporter tried to throw her a bone by saying that there must have been audio problems, but then … Continue reading
In the Wall Street Journal, Stephen Blackwood tells the heart-wrenching story of how his mother lost her health insurance because of ObamaCare, and now cannot find an insurance plan that covers the medical treatment that is keeping her alive. As … Continue reading
This ad is being run by Americans For Prosperity in Michigan, against Representative Gary Peters, who is now running for the Senate. Simply devastating. (H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrats stuck in stage 3 of ObamaCare grief? Ad: Obamacare ‘Jeopardized My … Continue reading
Americans for Prosperity has produced a series of TV ads against senators Jane Shaheen, Mary Landrieu, and Kay Hagen. Here is the one against Shaheen: These senators may think that they can run away from their votes in favor of Obamacare, … Continue reading