- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Touch From Heaven
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- The New MLK Statue is a Fine Example of Chinese Communist Iconography
- In North Korea, Even Wild Bears Mourn the Passing of Their Dear Leader
- Generic Names For Soft Drinks In The US
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
Tag Archives: Obamacare
Or, Barack Obama’s view of the Gospels. (H/t Craigé) Related articles ObamaCare To Punish The Good Samaritan Rev. Franklin Graham: Billy Graham Evangelistic Association also targeted by the IRS Graham to Obama: IRS targeted BGEA and Samaritan’s Purse, too Graham … Continue reading
An Oklahoma reporter confronted Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the unpopularity of Obamacare. Her response was just priceless: The reporter tried to throw her a bone by saying that there must have been audio problems, but then … Continue reading
In the Wall Street Journal, Stephen Blackwood tells the heart-wrenching story of how his mother lost her health insurance because of ObamaCare, and now cannot find an insurance plan that covers the medical treatment that is keeping her alive. As … Continue reading
This ad is being run by Americans For Prosperity in Michigan, against Representative Gary Peters, who is now running for the Senate. Simply devastating. (H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrats stuck in stage 3 of ObamaCare grief? Ad: Obamacare ‘Jeopardized My … Continue reading
Americans for Prosperity has produced a series of TV ads against senators Jane Shaheen, Mary Landrieu, and Kay Hagen. Here is the one against Shaheen: These senators may think that they can run away from their votes in favor of Obamacare, … Continue reading