- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Look Who's Laughing
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Memories of Alaska
- A Touch From Heaven
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
Tag Archives: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
An Oklahoma reporter confronted Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the unpopularity of Obamacare. Her response was just priceless: The reporter tried to throw her a bone by saying that there must have been audio problems, but then … Continue reading
In the Wall Street Journal, Stephen Blackwood tells the heart-wrenching story of how his mother lost her health insurance because of ObamaCare, and now cannot find an insurance plan that covers the medical treatment that is keeping her alive. As … Continue reading
This ad is being run by Americans For Prosperity in Michigan, against Representative Gary Peters, who is now running for the Senate. Simply devastating. (H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrats stuck in stage 3 of ObamaCare grief? Ad: Obamacare ‘Jeopardized My … Continue reading
This was tweeted today by Barack Obama: “We don’t abandon our fellow Americans when times get tough—we keep the faith with them until they start that new job.” —President Obama — Barack Obama (@BarackObama) January 4, 2014 It’s really hard … Continue reading
Americans for Prosperity has produced a series of TV ads against senators Jane Shaheen, Mary Landrieu, and Kay Hagen. Here is the one against Shaheen: These senators may think that they can run away from their votes in favor of Obamacare, … Continue reading
This was Tweeted by the White House today (I’ve provided a screenshot so it can be preserved for posterity): The link is here. As noted on Powerline, if the Obama administration were made up of Republicans, they would be widely … Continue reading