- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Memories of Alaska
- Plato and Fascism
- 1936: Man Refuses To Give The Nazi Salute
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
Tag Archives: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
An Oklahoma reporter confronted Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius on the unpopularity of Obamacare. Her response was just priceless: The reporter tried to throw her a bone by saying that there must have been audio problems, but then … Continue reading
In the Wall Street Journal, Stephen Blackwood tells the heart-wrenching story of how his mother lost her health insurance because of ObamaCare, and now cannot find an insurance plan that covers the medical treatment that is keeping her alive. As … Continue reading
This ad is being run by Americans For Prosperity in Michigan, against Representative Gary Peters, who is now running for the Senate. Simply devastating. (H/t Powerline) Related articles Democrats stuck in stage 3 of ObamaCare grief? Ad: Obamacare ‘Jeopardized My … Continue reading
This was tweeted today by Barack Obama: “We don’t abandon our fellow Americans when times get tough—we keep the faith with them until they start that new job.” —President Obama — Barack Obama (@BarackObama) January 4, 2014 It’s really hard … Continue reading
Americans for Prosperity has produced a series of TV ads against senators Jane Shaheen, Mary Landrieu, and Kay Hagen. Here is the one against Shaheen: These senators may think that they can run away from their votes in favor of Obamacare, … Continue reading
This was Tweeted by the White House today (I’ve provided a screenshot so it can be preserved for posterity): The link is here. As noted on Powerline, if the Obama administration were made up of Republicans, they would be widely … Continue reading