- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Church-Going Family Man
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Memories of Alaska
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Let's Get Real: When Young, Lesbian Bloggers Turn Out To Be Older, Married Men
Tag Archives: politics
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
(H/t Instapundit) But not for me. I’m a denier denier who denies their denials. Related articles Andrew Klavan: The Debate is Over-Science is Settled (Video) Oldie But Goodie: Klavan’s One State Solution Klavan & Whittle: Is it Time for a … Continue reading
Larry O’Connor makes a great point regarding the fixation many conservatives have on presidential politics: I hear it from half the callers on my talk radio shows. I read it in the comment sections of my favorite blogs. I see … Continue reading
This is nothing more than a transparent attempt to Palinize Marco Rubio, because the Democrats rightly perceive him as their biggest threat in 2016: We are not saying that Rubio should or will be the nominee. However, if this is … Continue reading
(H/t David Burge)
I am so thankful that people have shared my posts on Facebook and Twitter, or have even reposted them on their blogs. It actually means quite a bit to me, as it means that what I have posted has been … Continue reading
This is Bill Whittle’s message to all those not planning to vote because it “doesn’t make a difference”, or planning to vote for a third party candidate “on principle”. However, everyone should watch it. (H/t Instapundit)