- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Memories of Alaska
- "Twelve Reasons Why I Voted Democratic"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
Tag Archives: politics
We thought Lena Dunham’s ad for Barack Obama in 2012 was one of the worst ever, but we were wrong: It was a work of pure genius, and may have even won Obama the election. The tragic truth is that … Continue reading
(H/t Instapundit) But not for me. I’m a denier denier who denies their denials. Related articles Andrew Klavan: The Debate is Over-Science is Settled (Video) Oldie But Goodie: Klavan’s One State Solution Klavan & Whittle: Is it Time for a … Continue reading
Larry O’Connor makes a great point regarding the fixation many conservatives have on presidential politics: I hear it from half the callers on my talk radio shows. I read it in the comment sections of my favorite blogs. I see … Continue reading
This is nothing more than a transparent attempt to Palinize Marco Rubio, because the Democrats rightly perceive him as their biggest threat in 2016: We are not saying that Rubio should or will be the nominee. However, if this is … Continue reading
(H/t David Burge)
I am so thankful that people have shared my posts on Facebook and Twitter, or have even reposted them on their blogs. It actually means quite a bit to me, as it means that what I have posted has been … Continue reading
This is Bill Whittle’s message to all those not planning to vote because it “doesn’t make a difference”, or planning to vote for a third party candidate “on principle”. However, everyone should watch it. (H/t Instapundit)