- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Are You Failing The Trump Test?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Photos of the day: Waiting for the Bus, Shanghai
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- No Applause After Obama's Sad, Tired Speech In The Netherlands (Video)
Tag Archives: President
Scene: Hillary Clinton, alone in her bedroom trying to sleep. She is startled when a sinister voice calls out to her from the closet. Pantsuit: We wants it, we needs it. Must have the presidency. They stole it from us. … Continue reading
(H/t IOwnTheWorld) Related articles President Barack Obama Goes After Gun Control Gun Sales and Background Checks: Obama’s Bogus 40 Percent Stat Obama announces 23 executive actions, asks Congress to pass gun laws “Does Obama’s gun control plan have a chance?” … Continue reading
This video of Harry Reid is bat guano crazy on so many different levels: Synopsis: A marine serving in the White House is received by the President at the end of his tour, along with his family, for a photo … Continue reading
Once again, Alfonzo Rachel lays it on the line like few others can, as he explains why blacks vote for Obama. In short, Obama really is their new Messiah, because they have reduced God to a social program. And Republicans … Continue reading
I wrote this three years ago. After the 2012 election defeat, this post is even truer now than it was when it was written. —————————– Back when most Americans lived on farms, one common problem was a farm dog that … Continue reading