- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Are You Failing The Trump Test?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Memories of Alaska
- Photo of the day: Train to Kameoka
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
Tag Archives: President
Scene: Hillary Clinton, alone in her bedroom trying to sleep. She is startled when a sinister voice calls out to her from the closet. Pantsuit: We wants it, we needs it. Must have the presidency. They stole it from us. … Continue reading
(H/t IOwnTheWorld) Related articles President Barack Obama Goes After Gun Control Gun Sales and Background Checks: Obama’s Bogus 40 Percent Stat Obama announces 23 executive actions, asks Congress to pass gun laws “Does Obama’s gun control plan have a chance?” … Continue reading
This video of Harry Reid is bat guano crazy on so many different levels: Synopsis: A marine serving in the White House is received by the President at the end of his tour, along with his family, for a photo … Continue reading
Once again, Alfonzo Rachel lays it on the line like few others can, as he explains why blacks vote for Obama. In short, Obama really is their new Messiah, because they have reduced God to a social program. And Republicans … Continue reading
I wrote this three years ago. After the 2012 election defeat, this post is even truer now than it was when it was written. —————————– Back when most Americans lived on farms, one common problem was a farm dog that … Continue reading