- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- A Touch From Heaven
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- New Figures Show No Global Warming For Last 15 Years
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Canadian Man Keeps Buffalo As House Pet (photos)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Words That Fork No Lightning
Tag Archives: pro-life
No, this ad celebrating the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade is not a parody. From Youtube: To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Roe v. Wade we didn’t buy a ruby. Instead, the Center for Reproductive Rights asked Mehcad Brooks … Continue reading
This is an open letter sent out by the CEO of Hobby Lobby, David Green, When my family and I started our company 40 years ago, we were working out of a garage on a $600 bank loan, assembling miniature … Continue reading
Where there is life, there is always love and hope, even when that life was conceived in dire circumstances. What a story of hope and joy for this Christmas Day, 2012. (H/t Bryan Longworth) —– (Yes, I know the video … Continue reading
According to the Alliance Defending Freedom, Bible publisher Tyndale House is being refused an exemption from the federal abortion pill mandate, because according to the Obama administration it is not a religious organization: The publisher is subject to the mandate … Continue reading