- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- A Touch From Heaven
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- DHS Now Issuing Youtube Takedown Notices?
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Asia According To Google Autocomplete (Map)
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Why Hitting A Moose Is No Laughing Matter
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading