- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Radium Brand Creamery Butter
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading