- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Memories of Alaska
- BBC's "Americanisms"--Are they really Americanisms, and is "Americanism" even a word?
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- The Thick, Black Theory
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
Tag Archives: Rebecca Hains
Rebecca Hains is in fact the woman who had her red velvet cupcake seized by the TSA because its frosting was a national security threat. The song is actually pretty good, but needs a better band and singer. (H/t Boing … Continue reading