- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Learn Uchinaaguchi Online! (the Okinawa Dialect)
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Obama Lie: Ryan Voted For Policies "Which Exploded Our Deficit"
Tag Archives: Religion and Spirituality
Yesterday, I was waiting for a train at a distant train station when I found myself cornered by a stranger who wanted to talk. We got on the same train, so the conversation continued for about another hour until he … Continue reading
Once a wealthy African-American had to do business in Miami. After picking up his rental car at the airport, he began to drive downtown. However, as he had never been to Miami, he got lost, and stopped at a service … Continue reading
Whenever I hear people talk of a political or religious leader as being principled, honest, or humble, alarm bells immediately go off in my head. The reason? From bitter experience, I have learned that “principled” people will often do and … Continue reading
It seems that everyone nowadays wants to reinterpret Jesus to suit their own sensibilities or political agendas, and so many people speculating on what Jesus would look like if he came today imagine him somehow as a homeless wretch, a … Continue reading
This map shows the second largest religion of each country. Fascinating. (Click map to enlarge.) (H/t Samuel Wade) Related articles Religion in America’s states and counties, in 6 maps World Religions Conquest Map Dominant Christian Religion by US County World … Continue reading
This ad for Cardinal Glennon Children’s Medical Center was deemed too offensive by ESPN, and so they refused to run it. Yes, Jesus is “a stumbling stone and rock of offense” (Romans 9: 33). However, keep in mind that “He … Continue reading