- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Tashkurgan, China: The Treacherous Road to School
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- America is not God's Covenant Nation--Part 1: How God Covenants With a Nation and a People
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
Tag Archives: Republicans
Here is a screenshot of a portion of a “personal” email I just received from Mitt Romney: This is fascinating on so many levels. First of all, how did he get my email address? I work fairly hard to keep … Continue reading
Larry O’Connor makes a great point regarding the fixation many conservatives have on presidential politics: I hear it from half the callers on my talk radio shows. I read it in the comment sections of my favorite blogs. I see … Continue reading
In a year where any honest person would take one look at the US political sphere, and then either get on their knees and beg God to have mercy on our souls, or head to the nearest bar to get … Continue reading
Yes, he comes across as a little wooden, and yes he took a sip of water. But, if Marco Rubio had been the GOP candidate in 2012 and had stuck with this message, then he would have been giving the … Continue reading
I saw this article by Donald Kaul in the Des Moines Register linked to on Facebook, but thought it was just the usual screed against gun owners. It isn’t. Getting to the money quote, these are his recommendations: Here, then, … Continue reading
The first post on this blog which got any major traffic was one written in August, 2009, entitled, “Where’s Romney?” In it, I decried Romney’s silence as the presumptive GOP nominee for 2012: Many GOP insiders, Beltway mavens, and East … Continue reading
Click to make it larger. (Via WaPo)