- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Memories of Alaska
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- Photo of the Day: Hello Kitty Airlines
- A Touch From Heaven
- TIME Magazine in 1974: Cold Weather From Polar Vortex Caused By Global Cooling
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
Tag Archives: Roman artifact
While the content of this blog was originally conceived as being a commentary on America, ultimately it reflects my own interests–politics, Christianity, photography, Asia, history, and technology. The top posts of this year therefore typify this. Here are 2010’s top … Continue reading
Everyone knows that the first modern Swiss Army knives were produced in the 1890’s. However, the idea must have been around for much longer than that, because this knife is considerably older. What do you think? Two-hundred years old? Four-hundred … Continue reading