- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- A Touch From Heaven
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- DHS Now Issuing Youtube Takedown Notices?
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- China may be Rich, but the Chinese People are Very Poor
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
Tag Archives: Roman artifact
While the content of this blog was originally conceived as being a commentary on America, ultimately it reflects my own interests–politics, Christianity, photography, Asia, history, and technology. The top posts of this year therefore typify this. Here are 2010’s top … Continue reading
Everyone knows that the first modern Swiss Army knives were produced in the 1890’s. However, the idea must have been around for much longer than that, because this knife is considerably older. What do you think? Two-hundred years old? Four-hundred … Continue reading