- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Touch From Heaven
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- Memories of Alaska
- "Twelve Reasons Why I Voted Democratic"
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
Tag Archives: Romney
The other day on MSNBC, they showed a picture of Mitt Romney’s family, in order to make fun of the fact that he has a black grandchild. Here is the video: Today, the host Melissa Harris-Perry offered this “apology”: On … Continue reading
This leaves us more than a little speechless. Here is a campaign ad that the RNC created for the final days of the 2012 election. However, the ad was spiked by the Romney campaign, because … Wait for it … … Continue reading
The Boston Globe has a long, well-sourced article on how Mitt Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Frankly, the whole article is enough to make any sane person ill. However, here is what has to be the money … Continue reading
The first post on this blog which got any major traffic was one written in August, 2009, entitled, “Where’s Romney?” In it, I decried Romney’s silence as the presumptive GOP nominee for 2012: Many GOP insiders, Beltway mavens, and East … Continue reading
One factor that played a part in the electoral shock conservatives suffered were Mitt Romney’s internal polls. These were the polls that Mitt Romney’s own campaign team put together. It is now clear that these polls were nonsense. However, Romney … Continue reading