- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- 1920s Ad: Drink Radioactive Water for Your Health
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Map of the 124 United States of America That Could Have Been
- Radium Brand Creamery Butter
Tag Archives: Romney
The other day on MSNBC, they showed a picture of Mitt Romney’s family, in order to make fun of the fact that he has a black grandchild. Here is the video: Today, the host Melissa Harris-Perry offered this “apology”: On … Continue reading
This leaves us more than a little speechless. Here is a campaign ad that the RNC created for the final days of the 2012 election. However, the ad was spiked by the Romney campaign, because … Wait for it … … Continue reading
The Boston Globe has a long, well-sourced article on how Mitt Romney snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. Frankly, the whole article is enough to make any sane person ill. However, here is what has to be the money … Continue reading
The first post on this blog which got any major traffic was one written in August, 2009, entitled, “Where’s Romney?” In it, I decried Romney’s silence as the presumptive GOP nominee for 2012: Many GOP insiders, Beltway mavens, and East … Continue reading
One factor that played a part in the electoral shock conservatives suffered were Mitt Romney’s internal polls. These were the polls that Mitt Romney’s own campaign team put together. It is now clear that these polls were nonsense. However, Romney … Continue reading