- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- A Touch From Heaven
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- "Twelve Reasons Why I Voted Democratic"
- DIY Samurai Armor Kit
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- The World's Oldest Swiss Army Knife
- Memories of Alaska
Tag Archives: unemployment
(H/t Powerline) Update: Apparently, this post is too hot for Facebook. I’ve tried multiple times to post it on my Facebook page, but they keep deleting it. They must not like posts critical of their dear leader. Update 2: The … Continue reading
Sorry to keep harping on this, but it is no longer political–it’s personal. (H/t Instapundit)
It is destroying the US labor force. Of course, everyone knows that this graph is just a damnable lie put out by racists, that it is all Bush’s fault, and that if we will only give Obama four more years … Continue reading
A lunatic speaks: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Obamacare facilitates the type of “liberation” that the “Founders had in mind” because it allows you to quit your job and become a “photographer,” a “writer,” a “musician”–or “whatever.” … Continue reading
This post by James Pethokoukis is getting a lot of flack from regime apologists. It looks at the current job numbers and calls bat guano on the whole thing. But what really gets people upset is the chart at the … Continue reading
Underemployment Rises to 19.1% in USA (Update: US Gov Reports 14.6% Underemployment. Which is correct?)
Gallup reports that the current unemployment rate in the US is 9.1%, up from 8.6% in January. While this is bad, the real news is the underemployment rate. Underemployment is the unemployment rate, plus the rate of people working at … Continue reading