- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 2015 Boulder GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- Ah, To Be Young And In Love Again!
- Why I’m Leaning Towards Fiorina
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Recap
- 2015 Reagan Library GOP Main Event Debate Preview
- My Memories of 9/11
- Obama, Trump, and the Oprahfication of America
- Trump Versus Reagan On Immigration
- The Truth About "Vain Imaginations"
- What is the Tree of Mamre?
- The Huge Difference Between Food In The 1950s And Today
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- The Boston Tea Party Versus The Modern Tea Party Movement
- Why The US Is Still The Number One Economy In The World, And Will Remain So For A Very, Very Long Time
- America is not the "Whore of Babylon"
- Photo of the Day: Hanoi Street Scene
- An IDF Photo You Will Never See On BBC Or CNN
- Obama Ordered That The Men In Benghazi Be Left To Die
Tag Archives: unemployment
(H/t Powerline) Update: Apparently, this post is too hot for Facebook. I’ve tried multiple times to post it on my Facebook page, but they keep deleting it. They must not like posts critical of their dear leader. Update 2: The … Continue reading
Sorry to keep harping on this, but it is no longer political–it’s personal. (H/t Instapundit)
It is destroying the US labor force. Of course, everyone knows that this graph is just a damnable lie put out by racists, that it is all Bush’s fault, and that if we will only give Obama four more years … Continue reading
A lunatic speaks: House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that Obamacare facilitates the type of “liberation” that the “Founders had in mind” because it allows you to quit your job and become a “photographer,” a “writer,” a “musician”–or “whatever.” … Continue reading
This post by James Pethokoukis is getting a lot of flack from regime apologists. It looks at the current job numbers and calls bat guano on the whole thing. But what really gets people upset is the chart at the … Continue reading
Underemployment Rises to 19.1% in USA (Update: US Gov Reports 14.6% Underemployment. Which is correct?)
Gallup reports that the current unemployment rate in the US is 9.1%, up from 8.6% in January. While this is bad, the real news is the underemployment rate. Underemployment is the unemployment rate, plus the rate of people working at … Continue reading