- Follow The Tree of Mamre on WordPress.com
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Quote Of The Decade
- China’s Glorious New Internet Censorship Theme Song
- The ISIS Air Force?
- Scott Walker’s First Ad For President: “Our American Revival”
- What Kinds Of Food Are The Candidates Serving?
- A Bad Lip Reading of The NFL 2015
- Medieval Armor, For Cats And Mice
- When Are You Going To Say, “Enough!”
- Designer Makes Women's High Heels From Horses' Hooves
- Can You Answer This Hong Kong Elementary School Admissions Test Question?
- A Comparison of the Chinese and American Aircraft Carrier Fleets
- A Touch From Heaven
- In North Korea, Even Wild Bears Mourn the Passing of Their Dear Leader
- My First Cavity Search (a children's book)
- Chinese Ghost Cities: How and Why They Exist
- A Map Of American Ancestry, By County
- “The Forgotten Man” by Jon McNaughton, Controversial?
- Francis Schaeffer: How Should We Then Live (Episode 1)
Tag Archives: United States
Yes, Barack Obama is so cool. I mean, like, he’s black, you know, and I’m so proud that America has a black president, and he’s so cool, and we are all so cool for electing him, and everyone is cool … Continue reading
David French has a powerful post regarding his support for the second Iraq War. It should be read in full, but here is the key section: Earlier this week, progressive Christian writer Jonathan Merritt called me out by name as an … Continue reading
The Heritage Foundation has a fascinating new article which uses US Census data to explore the nature of poverty in America. While the article should be read in full, for the moment let us just focus on the following graph. … Continue reading
(Via the archives of the New York Times) In a wide ranging press conference yesterday afternoon, President Obama claimed that despite the recent suicide of Germany’s top leader, he sees no military solution for the conflict in Europe and plans … Continue reading
This blog is now five years old. Can you believe it? Time really has travelled fast. I started this blog when I was laid up after back surgery in Shanghai, China, and in turmoil because my wife was nine months … Continue reading
Today’s headline in the Financial Times declares, “China poised to pass US as world’s leading economic power this year”. This headline is misleading, however, as deep in the article, it notes that it is using the gross GDP as adjusted … Continue reading